The married director. The director who is twenty years older than her. The director who has a family. The director who doesn’t have any credits to his name besides SWATH. THAT DIRECTOR.
Okay, I did not see the movie, so maybe if I had all my questions would be answered…but…I’m so confused:
1. How is there a sequel to Snow White just in general?
2. How do you make said sequel WITHOUT Snow White? Like at this point just call it the Amazing Snow White and Reboot the series.
3. Weren’t the B.O. numbers really disappointing? Why are they even going ahead with a sequel? Is there some mass call for a sequel to this movie?
4. Oh, please. By the time that sequel comes out the “public” will have either forgiven KStew, or (more likely) they’ll go to see the movie because people love scandal.
5. What everyone else already said.